Destination of Leavers from Higher Education (DLHE)
i-graduate can run the entire DLHE process for you, making the process stress-free and easy.
DLHE collects information about the activities of leavers six months after completion of their HE qualification, for example, whether they are in employment or further study.
Why choose us?
We understand. Our experienced team have a proven track record in managing the whole process, including data validation, survey collection, data entry, verification, reporting and analysis.
Save money. We allow you to benefit from economies of scale, we offer competitive prices and real value for money. You can also fix your budget as you’ll know exactly how much the process will cost before the surveys are carried out.
Save time. Free up your valuable resources and avoid hassle. Your staff can focus on their core roles.
You can trust us. Using state of the art collection and dissemination methods, we guarantee confidentiality and ensure results are accurate.
We beat HESA response rates . Our onsite CATI team contact respondents at days and times that suit your graduates and we provide regular reports to keep you updated on the data collection process.
Visualise results. Results are provided in ‘interact’, our data visualisation tool, enabling you to explore and drill down your results.
What you can expect to receive
- An experienced team with expert knowledge, who currently provide over 125 institutions with end-to-end DLHE services.
- Project management using Prince 2 principle, including regular reports to keep you updated on progress during the data collection process.
- The knowledge and experience of our in-house marketing team to promote the survey.
- A dedicated project manager on-hand to answer any queries throughout the entire process.
- A customised approach, tailored specifically to your institution.
- Dedicated safe file storage area where you can access your data.
- An expandable internal CATI resource delivering DLHE solutions including contacting respondents during non-core office hours.
- A dedicated data processing and analysis team with vast experience in large scale multi-client online surveys.
- Significant network and broadband capacity. Remote server capabilities and dedicated EFM broadband provision, meaning that i-graduate can absorb your DLHE population without any concern over data storage, access or speed of analysis.
“Hurrah - how effortless this all seems now (from our end anyway!)...Submission was successful and done on time...This April’s DLHE just flew by with me hardly noticing it. All targets reached again. This is fabulous - thank you.”
– Jonathan Black, Director of Careers Service, Oxford University
How you can take part
For more information please contact John Dye on +44(0)1737 378413 or Saskia Jensen on +44(0)1737 378415