Provides you with the core information for building and refining your alumni relations programme, ensuring a coherent move towards continuous improvement.
What is the Alumni Barometer?
The study is a unique tracking mechanism for institutions committed to understanding the outcomes, career progression and reflections of their alumni, both international and domestic. In addition to tracking career status and progression of your alumni, the study identifies what your alumni think and feel about the totality of their experience at your institution, how that experience has benefited them in their lives and in the workplace, and what their current aspirations and needs are - from the workplace, from life and from you.
How can the Alumni Barometer directly benefit your institution?
• Know your demographics – understand the alumni you intend to serve! (For example, geographic location of your alumni, age, popular industries they are employed in etc)
• Gauge general affinity levels amongst alumni and begin to forge strong relationships with your graduates
• Inform and develop your alumni relations programme by identifying what alumni want and expect from their continuing relationship with you
• Determine interest in alumni activities and professional development opportunities offered by your institution
• Increase connections with corporate leaders through alumni career assistance
• Develop marketing messages about the value of an education from your institution - the insight into alumni career progression provides an invaluable boost for student recruitment – an objective indicator of the return students can expect from their investment
• Alumni donations of volunteer time, personal wealth and professional expertise
What you can expect to receive?
You will receive bespoke survey results covering:
1. Reflections of alumni – on their time at your institution
2. Satisfaction with the experience
3. Contribution - willingness to engage/contribute to the institution in the form of time/money
4. Participation in alumni activities/events
5. Needs – what your alumni want and expect now from your institution
6. Current status – what are your alumni doing now?
7. Employment status, seniority and career progression since graduation
8. Salary and perceptions of salary
9. Frequency of communications from institution
10. Recommendations/comparisons – would alumni recommend your institution to others?
11. Aspirations – what do your alumni plan for their future?
How you can take part
For more information or to register your interest in the Alumni Barometer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.